The ET2 Larmes Linear Suspension takes its name from the French word for teardrops. This is highly appropriate, as each of the shades are oversized teardrops of Clear glass. Their warm sparkle is enhanced by the Polished Chrome on the canopy. Available with five or nine lights, all of which are individually adjustable for a customized look.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Larmes Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Teardrop Clear glass shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 70" adjustable aircraft suspension cables
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5-Light Option: Width 30.5", Depth 5", Length Adjustable To 81"
- 9-Light Option: Width 56", Depth 5", Length Adjustable To 81"
- Shade: Height 8", Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...