Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Larissa Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Citrine glass diffuser
- Five reversible blades with Cherry on one side and Walnut on the other
- Tannery Bronze finish with Gold accents
- Full Function CoolTouch System with three fan speeds, reverse, independent up and down light control, full-range dimming, and removable hand-held control puck
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and one 12 in. downrod
- 52 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4895 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 61 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 80 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Three 60 Watt 120 Volt B-10 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21.9", Adjustable To 27.9"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by Ron Rezek, the Modern Fan Aurora Ceiling Fan refreshes with its air movement and brightens rooms with light that's as bright as the dawn. The energy efficient fluorescent bulb has its light diffused by a soft, rounded acrylic ...
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...
The Ball goes bold in the Modern Fan Stratos Ceiling Fan. Designed by Ron Rezek, Stratos has the same spherical housing as the Ball, but with a more substantial downrod. Choose between all of the available finish, blade color, size, ...