FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Larissa Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Finish: Tannery Bronze with Gold Accents
- Material: Wood / Citrine Glass
- 52 in. overall diameter
- Full Function CoolTouch System with three fan speeds, reverse, independent up and down light control, full-range dimming, and removable hand-held control puck
- Body: Tannery Bronze
- Blade Finish: Cherry /Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4895 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 6 in., One 12 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Made In China
- Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 21.9", Adjustable To 27.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Beautifully understated style with modern form and function. Designed to coordinate with the Leeds lighting collection in large kitchens or formal dining rooms, the Kichler Leeds Ceiling Fan combines energy efficient lighting with refreshing air circulation. Both functions are controlled ...
Powerful circulation with seamless fluidity. The Emerson 52" Veranda Ceiling Fan offers an industrial-style cooling system that showcases 5 weather-resistant blades and a metal housing system for ultra-durability to withstand the elements. For indoor or outdoor use, the 52" Veranda ...
The Hunter Fans Classic Original Ceiling Fan offers you an authentically replicated design of one of Hunter's earliest fan models. Features a unique oil bath system which actively lubricates the fan bearings, eliminating noise and wear for years on end. ...