Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Larissa Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Finish: Tannery Bronze with Gold Accents
- Material: Wood / Citrine Glass
- 52 in. overall diameter
- Full Function CoolTouch System with three fan speeds, reverse, independent up and down light control, full-range dimming, and removable hand-held control puck
- Body: Tannery Bronze
- Blade Finish: Cherry /Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4895 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 6 in., One 12 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Made In China
- Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 21.9", Adjustable To 27.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits. finishes. blade colors. sizes and control options customize ...
Designed by Ron Rezek. the Modern Fan Aurora Ceiling Fan refreshes with its air movement and brightens rooms with light that's as bright as the dawn. The energy efficient fluorescent bulb has its light diffused by a soft. rounded acrylic ...
The heavily industrial design of the Modern Fan Company Solus Ceiling Fan can be mitigated to an extent by the optional white finish. or enhanced by the brushed aluminum one. Even still. the blocky venting on the fan body roots ...