With its sleek, linear design, the Hubbardton Forge Large-Scale Arc Ellipse 5-Light Adjustable Pendant is sure to add chic elegance to any transitional or contemporary kitchen or dining area. The hand-forged wrought iron frame comes available in a wide range of finishes to complement the five hand-blown opal or stone glass shades. Comes in adjustable heights from 41.3" to 67.7" to accommodate varying ceiling heights. For the standard-size version, see the Arc Ellipse Adjustable Linear Suspension.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Large-Scale Arc Ellipse 5-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- 5 hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes five 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- Fixture: Width 62.9", Depth 7.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 41.3", Adjustable To 67.7"
- Shade: Height 7.2", Width 9"
- Canopy: Width 17.5", Depth 6.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...