The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Lapa Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3" to overall height)
- Rubbed Bronze finish
- 4 blades
- Airflow: 4829.74 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5047.33 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 56.4 watts (high, 42" blades); 56.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.63 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 88.86 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Not suitable for sloped ceilings
- Reverse switch hardwired in fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space.
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Rubbed Bronze with Black, Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany, Rubbed Bronze with Maple
Light Option: 75W Halogen Glass, 75W Halogen Mica, 26W Fluorescent Glass, 26W Fluorescent Mica, No Light
Control: Fan Speed Control Only 001, Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002, Handheld Remote Control 003, Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004, Wall Control with Remote Handset 005, No Control
Blade Span: 42 inch, 52 inch
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt non-dimmable Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Housing: Diameter 7"
- Fan with Light: Overall Height 15"
- Fan Without Light: Overall Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.