In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Lapa Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Closed cylindrical Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3 to overall height)"
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4829.74 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5047.33 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 56.4 watts (high, 42" blades); 56.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.63 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 88.86 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- ENERGY STAR qualified (26W Compact Fluorescent and No Light options only)
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish: Maple, White, Nickel
Fan Body Finish: Bright Nickel, Gloss White
Fan Blade Span (inches): 42, 52
Control Option: Fan Speed Control Only 001, No Control, Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002, Handheld Remote Control 003, Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
Light Option: 26W Compact Fluorescent, No Light, 75W Halogen
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Housing: Diameter 7"
- Fan with Light: Length 15"
- Fan Without Light: Length 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.