FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Lanza Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Opal shades
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Etched Opal
Finish: Antique Nickel, Brushed Bronze, Buckeye Bronze
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 2 Lights Option: Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Lights Option: Five 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Backplate: Width 9", Height 4.75"
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 6.75", Depth 5"
- 3 Lights Option Backplate: Width 12", Height 4.75"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 25", Height 6.75", Depth 5"
- 4 Lights Option Backplate: Width 12", Height 4.75"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 34", Height 6.75", Depth 5"
- 5 Lights Option Backplate: Width 12", Height 4.75"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 43", Height 6.75", Depth 5"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
5102AN, 5102BR, 5103AN, 5103BR, 5104AN, 5104BR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean, simple and barely adorned, the WAC Lighting Vie dweLED Bath Bar offers minimalist style. The plated aluminum frame is ever-so-slightly decorative with two slim cuffs bracing the blown Etched glass shade. Mount vertically or horizontally for myriad indoor applications. ...
A low-profile display of geometric symmetry. Along a narrow steel body, the Mirage Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting showcases multiple cubed shades made of Etched Opal glass. Small square frames separate each shade at a consistent distance, providing an interesting ...