FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Lambert Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear shade with White inside
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 54"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 9.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 66.5"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 54"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 12.5"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 70"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 54"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.75", Diameter 14.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 73.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
609-AGB, 609-OB, 609-PN, 609-SN, 612-AGB, 612-OB, 612-PN, 612-SN, 615-AGB, 615-OB, 615-PN, 615-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Reminiscent of hand-spun pottery, the Togan Pendant by LBL Lighting brings artistic design as well as light to your home. Its seemingly spun shade is strikingly detailed, adorned with symmetrical divots and complex surfaces that excite the eye and spark ...
Bold geometric patterns and an interplay of shapes create a mid-century modern look in the Metropolitan Lighting Atelier Pendant. A lengthy metal cylinder features a perforated trellis design, secured within a stepped rectangular frame. Inside the outer metal shade, an ...