Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Lacey Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Five plywood reversible blades
- Cool touch 6-speed DC control system
- 6 forward and 6 reverse fan speeds
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6" downrod (more downrods available)
- Not hugger adaptable
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Energy efficient DC motor
- Airflow: 5460 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 29 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 187 cfm/watt (high)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 20 degrees (up to 60 degrees available)
- 78" lead wire
Shade Color: Etched Cased Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Antique Pewter with Cherry, Olde Bronze with Walnut
- One 22 Watt 120 Volt Type T-9 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length 16.75"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.