A refined bath bar with an understated look, the Kichler Lacey Bath Bar presents itself in a flowing fixture featuring rounded supports and shades trimmed in your choice of Antique Pewter or Mission Bronze. A chic, almost 1920s design for the soft contemporary bathroom.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Lacey Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White Translucent outer Organza shades
- Satin-Etched Cased Opal inner glass shades
- Metal wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
White Translucent Organza
Satin-Etched Cased Opal
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 14"
- 3-Light Option: Width 22"
- 4-Light Option: Width 31"
- Fixture: Height 10", Depth 8.25"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 9", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...