The Kichler Lacey 2-Tier Chandelier presents an interesting blend of handsome framework and elegant organza and satin-etched cased opal glass. The final look is a perfect balance of traditional design and contemporary fashion. It's available as a 9-Light or 12-Light chandelier so it'll provide the best illumination for medium to large sized dining rooms.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Lacey 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Translucent outer Organza shades
- Cylindrical Satin-Etched Cased Opal inner glass shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 70" extra leadwire, 9-Light; 97" extra leadwire, 12-Light
- UL Listed
Finish, Inner Shade and Outer Shade:
Antique Pewter with Satin-Etched Cased Opal and White Translucent Organza,
Mission Bronze with Satin-Etched Cased Opal and Light Umber Translucent Organza
Number of Lights:
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 9-Light Option: Height 29.5", Diameter 34.25", Length Adjustable To 103.5"
- : , Height 32", Diameter 42", Length Adjustable To 106"
- Chain: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...