Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Lab Wall Sconce with Accessory Lid is available with the following:
- Designed by Fransesc Rife in 2012
- Material: Injected Aluminum Structure
- Shade Material: Metal
- 1 Light Option can direct light up or down
- 2 Light Option directs light up and down
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
Color: Black Lid with White Shade, Black Lid with Black Shade, Black Lid with Grey Shade, Grey Lid with Black Shade, Grey Lid with Grey Shade, Grey Lid with White Shade, White Lid with Black Shade, White Lid with Grey Shade, White Lid with White Shade
Number of Lights: 1, 2
- 3 Watt (95 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- 6 Watt (190 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- 1 Light Option Fixture: Width 4.9", Height 4.9", Depth 3.1"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 4.9", Height 4.9", Depth 3.1"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G350767, G350768, G350769, G350770, G350771, G350772, G350779, G350780, G350782, G350785, G350792, G350794, G350795, G350796, G350797, G350799, G350800, G350802
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.