Designed for cutting hard and semi-hard cheeses, with blades hand-forged at Berti Cutlery of Scarperia, Italy. The Alessi La Via Lattea Set of Hard Cheese Knives, created by Anna and Gian Franco Gasparini, has been engineered to ensure that every cut brings out the varied flavors of the cheese. Each knife blade has the initials of its maker. The handles are made from boxwood; the set includes a serving fork and guide to European cheeses.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The La Via Lattea Set of Hard Cheese Knives is available with the following:
- Hand-forged Berti Cutlery steel knife blades
- Boxwood handles
- 18/10 stainless steel serving fork
- Heavy cotton fabric case
- Includes guide to cutting and tasting European cheeses
- Designed by Anna and Gian Franco Gasparini
- Serving Fork: Length 8.25"
- Knife for Hard Cheese: Length 9.75", Blade Length 5.25"
- Knife for Semi-Hard Cheese: Length 12", Blade Length 7.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
La Via Lattea Cheese Knives by Alessi