The Quoizel La Parra Chandelier is a stately look influenced by Moorish, Spanish and Gothic styles. The intricate metal scrollwork is made of hand-forged iron, and the handmade shades emit a soft radiance, appearing much like real candles. Meticulously detailed, this chandelier is perfect for intimate dining rooms. Available with three or six lights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The La Parra Chandelier is available with the following:
- Cylindrical handmade Candella Scavo glass shades
- Hand-forged iron and steel frame
- Imperial Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 8' chain
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 22.8", Diameter 18.5", Length Adjustable From 22.8", Adjustable To 118.8"
- 6-Light Option: Height 29.8", Diameter 28", Length Adjustable From 29.8", Adjustable To 125.6"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 4"
- Chain: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...