The Fire Farm Kyoto Wall Sconce designed by Adam Jackson Pollock is a Japanese inspired design that gently diffuses light through a Flower Petal paper and styrene shade. The Kyoto Wall Sconce features a powder-coat bronze painted metal frame, is available in two sizes and is ADA compliant.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Kyoto Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Flower Petal paper on styrene shade.
- Metal frame.
- Powder-coat Bronze painted finish.
- UL Listed.
- ADA Compliant.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock.
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included). Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 13", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Large Fixture: Height 24", Width 6", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...