The Fire Farm Kyoto Pendant designed by Adam Jackson Pollock is a Japanese inspired design that gently diffuses light through a Flower Petal paper and styrene shade. The Kyoto Pendant features a Bronze powder-coat painted metal frame, Black painted canopy and Eight foot adjustable Black cord.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Kyoto Pendant is available with the following:
- Flower Petal paper on styrene shade.
- Metal frame.
- Bronze powder-coat painted finish.
- Black ceiling canopy.
- Eight foot adjustable Black cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 112"
- Shade: Height 16", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...