Smooth, glossy and sweet lighting for modern interiors. The Artemide Kumo Ceiling/Wall Light looks like a piece of candy, featuring a disc-shaped shade of hand-blown White Opaline glass. A central divot adds unique depth and character. Designed by Ron Rezek.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Kumo Wall/ Ceiling Combo is available with the following:
- White Opaline hand-blown glass shade
- Steel wall plate
- White powder-coated finish
- Chrome plated fasteners
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ron Rezek
21 Watt Fluorescent,
26 Watt Fluorescent
- 26 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 T4 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 21 Watt Fluorescent option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Volt GR10q-4 T4/2D Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Diameter 13", Depth 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...