The Hinkley Lighting Kube Outdoor Flushmount, its strong geometric shape and durable aluminum construction, is a great option when desiring to add bright downlighting to modern exteriors. An etched glass diffuser spreads illumination without harsh glare, and the fixture's metal construction is available in several classic finish options.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Kube Outdoor Flushmount is available with the following:
- Etched glass diffuser
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Square ceiling canopy
- Fluorescent and LED options are energy efficient
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- LED CRI: 70
- LED Lumens: 250
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- LED option utilizes one 2.4 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture: Height 6.25, Width 6, Depth 6
- Canopy: Diameter 6
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...