Designed by Philippe Starck, the Flos Ktribe F3 Floor Lamp improves on the F2 Floor Lamp, which improves on the original Miss K...at least size-wise. The F3 features a curved Opal polycarbonate diffuser underneath a large flared shade, available in either translucent metallic or transparent PMMA or plisse cloth. Available in two lamping options.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Ktribe F3 Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- One outer flared PMMA or cloth shade
- One inner Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Aluminum and plastic construction with steel covered base
- UV-stabilized transparent power cord
- In-line on/off switch
- Halogen version has full range resistive dimmer
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Gx24q3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 72"
- Shade: Height 17.5", Diameter 21.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...