The AXO Light Koshi M Suspension creates a layer of romantic illumination in a design that suggests an alluring moon as glimpsed through wooden blinds. The Koshi M Suspension was designed by Manuel Vivian and features bamboo and hand-blown glass.
Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Koshi M Suspension is available with the following:
- Bamboo shade in Wenge finish.
- White Satin Glass diffuser.
- Chrome fittings.
- Field-adjustable suspension cables.
- Designed by Manuel Vivian.
- Fixture: Height 9.8", Width 17.7", Depth 17.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 66.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...