The Fabbian Kone Pendant is cool and clean in contemporary spaces. With a gentle curve mimicking that of the support up at the canopy, the shade holder makes the clean cone shade appear to flow seamlessly from the suspension cable. Available in two sizes. Designed by Paolo De Lucchi and Enrica Frezza.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Kone Pendant is available with the following:
- Cone-shaped metal shade
- Polished Chromium-Plated finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Paolo De Lucchi and Enrica Frezza
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt T10 Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 4.38"
- Small Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 19.63", Adjustable To 61.75"
- Small Shade: Height 6.69", Diameter 5.5"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.56"
- Large Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 25.58", Adjustable To 61.75"
- Large Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...