For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Kolt Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical Opal Etched inner glass shades
- Polished Chrome finish
- Wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Height 6"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 6"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 13"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 21"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Depth 6.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 6"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 6", Width 29", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 4", Diameter 3.5"
- Plate: Height 6.5", Width 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.