FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Kolt Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical Opal Etched inner glass shades
- May be mounted up or down, bulbs will last longer as uplights
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 13", Height 6", Depth 6.5", Weight 4 Lbs.
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 4", Diameter 3.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 21", Height 6", Depth 6.5", Weight 5 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 4", Diameter 3.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 29", Height 6", Depth 6.5", Weight 6 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 4", Diameter 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
KLT8602C, KLT8603C, KLT8604C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Methodically aligning stanchions of Opal White glass, the Eurofase Pillar Bath Bar successfully manages to inbue minimalism into a multiples setting. Each column provides both ambient uplight and funtional downlight, fulfilling all your bathroom lighting requirements. Available in three finishes, ...
Elegant and refined, the Feiss Sophie Bath Bar pairs smooth glass with squared metal detailing. Each flared shade is mounted opposite a cut crystal accent, adding a feminine flair that stays sophisticated. The Opal Etched Cased glass shades provide a ...
A low-profile display of geometric symmetry. Along a narrow steel body, the Mirage Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting showcases multiple cubed shades made of Etched Opal glass. Small square frames separate each shade at a consistent distance, providing an interesting ...