Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Koleman Swingarm Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Oyster linen shade
- Metal body
- Wall plate
- 24 in. cord cover
- Swing Arm
- Hi-lo switch
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Oyster Linen
Finish: Aged Natural Brass, Polished Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.75", Extension Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 22.5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Upper Diameter 9.5", Lower Diameter 11"
- Plate: Diameter 5", Depth 0.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.