Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Koleman Swingarm Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Oyster linen shade
- Metal body
- Wall plate
- 24 in. cord cover
- Swing Arm
- Hi-lo switch
- UL Listed
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- CSA Certified
- Made In China
Shade Color: Oyster Linen
Finish: Aged Natural Brass, Polished Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 11", Height 13.75", Extension Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 22.5"
- Plate: Depth 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Lower Diameter 11", Upper Diameter 9.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.