Born in 1999, London-based Innermost approaches their products with a focus on quality and wit, providing the homeowner with a diverse, often off-kilter, modern design collection that showcases the creative talents of a multi-national design team. From table clocks to entire lighting collections, Innermost supplies the modern home with creatively contemporary style.
The Kobe Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped wool shade with cotton diffuser
- Metal and plastic supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 47.2" wire
- Ships flat pack; easy to assemble
- Accepts energy efficient fluorescent lamping
- Designed by Russell Cameron
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In UK
Shade Color: Charcoal, Natural, Purple, Red
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 47.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.7", Diameter 8.3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 53.95"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 47.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9.8", Diameter 13"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57.05"
- Large Option Cable: Length 47.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 23.6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59.05"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 47.25"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 13.8", Diameter 31.5"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 61.05"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.