For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Knitterling Pendant is available with the following:
- Crinkled, white Japanese paper shade
- Round Black plastic ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- 78.7" Black cable
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 1978
- One 100 Watt 125 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.2"
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Diameter 3.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.