For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Knitterling Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- Crinkled, white Japanese paper shade
- Round Black plastic ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- 78.7" Black cable
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 1978
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Diameter 3.1"
- Fixture: Height 9.4", Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 88.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.