The Tech Lighting Kisdon Wall Sconce is the ideal up or downlight to illuminate any transitional interior. Held securely within a sleek die-cast metal base, the rectangular shade--white glass or acrylic--diffuses a bright, even wash of light. Available with halogen or energy efficient fluorescent lamping. ADA compliant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Kisdon Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular White shade
- Die-cast metal base
- Can be installed as uplight or downlight
- ADA Compliant
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes two 18 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 16", Width 5", Depth 3.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...