A balanced look for the soft contemporary space, the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is inspired by and named after Japanese cut paper (kirigami). The shades fold gently up in a rounded yet sharp design, great for the dining room or bar area.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Three shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Adjustable height
- Square ceiling canopy
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Fixture: Height 14.4", Diameter 28"
- Canopy: Width 5.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Kirigami by Hubbardton Forge