Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Kipling Ottoman is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fill Material: High density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Fabric upholstery
- Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Parliament Stone: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and base
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floor
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Fabric: Muskoka Surf, Parliament Stone
- Item: Width 22", Height 16.5", Depth 20.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean-lined, modern, durable. The Gus Modern Graph Stool is a truly sharp counter-height stool, with an architecturally-inspired stainless steel frame (complete with an integrated foot rest) topped by a crisply tailored upholstered seat and back. The seat and backrest are ...
A contemporary accent chair with a laidback feel. The Gus Modern Halifax Chair definitely has a relaxed posture, with a wide, roomy seat of segmented cushion panels leaning back in a precision-welded and powder-coated steel frame. The walnut-finished paddle armrests ...
In honor of the re-issue of the Spanner Chair (originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner), the first 100 chairs Gus Modern produced are part of a numbered, limited edition series. The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms Numbered Edition is ...