Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Kipling Ottoman is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Parliament Stone: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and base
- Walnut natural wood veneer
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floor
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Fabric: Muskoka Surf, Parliament Stone
- Item: Width 22", Height 16.5", Depth 20.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
So, what's the Point? The Fatboy Point Stonewashed Ottoman is a supportive foot rest, a petite bedside table or a convenient extra seat. It is covered in soft, easy-to-clean 100% stonewashed cotton that's available in a versatile range of colors. ...
The perfect accessory for the leather Egg Chair. The Fritz Hansen Egg Chair Ottoman - Leather features the same star-shaped steel base as the chair, with a curved leather top that matches the chair and cradles your feet. Designed by ...