Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Kinze Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White hand-blown glass shade
- Top and bottom glass diffusers
- Die-cast aluminum body
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 750
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Finish: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Gunmetal
Light Option: Halogen with 120 Volt, LED with 120 Volt, LED with 277 Volt
- Halogen with 120 Volt option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin T4 G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- LED with 120 Volt option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- LED with 277 Volt option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 4.9", Width 9.3", Depth 2.45"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.