The Kichler Kinsley Chandelier is long, cool lighting for modern interiors. It features 8 or 10 tapered cylinder shades arranged along a generally oval steel frame. The frosty tone of the Opal etched glass is perfectly complemented by the similarly cool Classic Pewter finish on the frame.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Kinsley Chandelier is available with the following:
- Opal Etched glass shades
- Steel frame and supports
- Classic Pewter finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 36" stems
- 99" extra lead wire
- Sloped ceiling kit included
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 10 Lights option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8-Light Option: Height 12", Width 42", Depth 14"
- 10-Light Option: Height 12", Width 36", Depth 15.25"
- Canopy: Width 9.02", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...