FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Kincaid Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Material: Steel and Glass
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped Opal Etched glass shades
- Steel frame and supports
- Brushed Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and four 12" stems
- 96" Clear Silver lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5.38"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 21.56"
- 3 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 68"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 4.13", Diameter 7"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5.38"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 25"
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 70.5"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 4.13", Diameter 7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Smooth and tailored, this 8-light Kichler Circolo Rectangle Chandelier combines fantastic contemporary design with solid European fashion sense. Clear cylindrical glass globes with inner etched glass create a stunning display of incandescent light in the dining room. And with two ...
With strong wood veneer arms that arch up like the prow of a ship, the Fredrick Ramond Cameron Island Chandelier is a bold transitional design with modern accents. Airy textured fabric shades are crisply accented with Polished Chrome supports, giving ...
An interactive piece for the self-expressive romantic. Paperclips hold 80 sheets of Japanese paper, 31 printed and 49 blank, and display written thoughts of love and desire. The Ingo Maurer Zettel'z 5 Chandelier encourages the incurable romantic to contribute poetic ...