Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Kincaid Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Opal Etched glass shades
- Steel base and shade holders
- Brushed Steel finish
- Oblong wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture Height 8.25", Width 16.38", Depth 7.25":
- 2 Lights Option Plate Height 4.57", Width 8", Depth 0.82":
- 3 Lights Option Fixture Height 8.13", Width 16.38", Depth 7.25":
- 3 Lights Option Plate Height 4.57" Width 8" Depth 0.82":
- 4 Lights Option Fixture Height 8.25", Width 32.94", Depth 7.19":
- 4 Lights Option Plate Height 4.57" Width 12" Depth 0.82":
- Shade Height 4.44", Diameter 5.88":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
VS29002-BS, VS29003-BS, VS29004-BS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Live the unconventional bohemian lifestyle with the Feiss Bleeker Street Bath Bar. Inspired by the New York borough that saw the rise of iconic bohemian artists and musicians, the Bleeker Street Bath Bar shares tradition with a touch of the ...
The Alico Pannelli Bath Bar with Glass Options lives up to its name (meaning "panels" in Italian) with textural, rippling panels of alabaster glass diffusing their soft, flattering glow throughout a space. With a neutral color scheme and simple design, ...
Echoing the serenity inducing rhythms of water in motion, the Sonneman Aquo Bath Bar is a seamless series of White Etched tidal swells. Set against a contemporary horizon of a Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel wall plate, the Aquo is ...