FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time--one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Kina Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- All Natural/color finishes are painted on the interior only
- White and Black Paint versions are painted on both sides
- Black Paint option has a Natural Bamboo edge
- White cord and socket included
- Black Paint comes with black cordset and fasteners
- Kina is the Maori name for sea-urchin
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Finish: Black Paint, Caramel, Natural and Aqua, Natural Bamboo, Natural and Orange, Natural and Lime, Natural and Salmon, Natural and Yellow, Natural and Red, Natural and White, White
Size: 17 inch, 24 inch, 32 inch, 40 inch
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 17 inch Option Cord Length 79":
- 17 inch Option Fixture Height 8", Diameter 17", Weight 0.31 Lbs.:
- 24 inch Option Cord Length 79":
- 24 inch Option Fixture Height 11", Diameter 24", Weight 1.98 Lbs.:
- 32 inch Option Cord Length 118":
- 32 inch Option Fixture Height 14.5", Diameter 32", Weight 3.31 Lbs.:
- 40 inch Option Cord Length 118":
- 40 inch Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 40", Weight 5.4 Lbs.:
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As paperclips hold pages of paper together, the ET2 Clipp Pendant will pull together a fun, modern lighting scheme. It features an airy, hand-formed shade of brushed aluminum wire. The silvery metallic exterior of this fluffy-looking ball is complemented by ...
An exquisitely balanced pendant design. The Lights Up! Reza Pendant offers retro simplicity blended with clean upscale appeal. Features a gently flared shade available in either linen or printed fabrics from textile designer Thomas Paul or the Anna print, in ...