Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Kina Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- White cord and socket included (black for Stained Black finish)
- All Natural/Color finishes are painted on the interior only
- White and Stained Black finishes are painted on both sides
- Kina is the Maori name for sea-urchin
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Finish: Natural Bamboo, Natural/Aqua, Natural/Orange, Natural/Lime, Natural/Salmon, Natural/Yellow, Natural/Red, Natural/White, White, Caramel, Stained Black
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 39.5", Weight 5.4 Lbs.:
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length 136.5":
- Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Large Option Fixture Height 14.5", Diameter 31.5", Weight 3.31 Lbs.:
- Large Option Suspension Length 134.5":
- Medium Option Cord Length 10':
- Medium Option Fixture Height 11", Diameter 23.5", Weight 1.98 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Suspension Length 131":
- Small Option Cord Length 10':
- Small Option Fixture Height 8", Diameter 17.5", Weight 0.31 Lbs.:
- Small Option Suspension Length 128":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Stonegate Designs Classique Square Pendant is part of the vast Classique collection of designer lighting offering traditional and contemporary shapes giving you the freedom to express yourself and create the perfect lighting for your lifestyle. Available in multiple fabrics ...
Modeled after Asian paper lanterns and inspired by the film "The World of Suzie Wong." the LZF Chou Small Pendant is crafted from natural wood timber sustainably harvested from Spanish Poplar. The extracted veneers are curled into composed contemporary cylinders. ...