The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Kimono 6-Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- Antique Dorian Bronze finish
- Beige Silk shades
- Square canopy
- 11' adjustable cord and cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent A-19 Medium base lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Width 21", Depth 13.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14.25", Adjustable To 126"
- Canopy: Width 5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.