Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Kids Adirondack Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 136
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Arm: Width 3.5", Height 14.25"
- Base: Width 14.25"
- Item: Width 20", Height 22.75", Depth 25.25"
- Seat: Height 8.25", Depth 12.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KD-AD-AR, KD-AD-BL, KD-AD-CB, KD-AD-CG, KD-AD-CW, KD-AD-EG, KD-AD-LG, KD-AD-OR, KD-AD-SB, KD-AD-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring warm glamour and retro cool to your afternoon siesta with the Innit Designs Copper Acapulco Rocker. It features the original Acapulco Chair's supportive pear-shaped vinyl seat and architectural steel frame, but adds even greater sophistication by pairing the black ...
In 1943, Ralph Rapson originally conceived his Cave Chair as plywood with a cushion, inspired by his architectural design for the earth-excavated Cave House. Neither project was built. But today, that over-sized, futuristic, comfortable and fun chair is reimagined entirely ...