Add clean curves and warm light to soft contemporary bathrooms with the Hudson Valley Kent Bath Bar. The curved flare of each Opal glass shade is complemented by the lines of the wall plate. Available in a variety of finishes and two, three or four lights. Can be installed as either uplights or downlights.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Kent Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal glass shades
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 9", Width 12", Depth 5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 9", Width 18", Depth 5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 9", Width 24", Depth 5"
- Shade: Height 5", Upper Width 4", Lower Width 2"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...