Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Kent Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Opal glass shades
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Opal
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 12", Depth 5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 18", Depth 5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 24"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9", Depth 5"
- Shade: Height 5", Upper Width 4", Lower Width 2"
- Plate: Height 5", Width 4.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
652-OB, 652-PC, 652-SN, 653-OB, 653-PC, 653-SN, 654-OB, 654-PC, 654-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.