FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Kendall Pendant is available with the following:
- White glass shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: White
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14.75", Diameter 10"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68.75"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.75", Diameter 15"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72.25"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20.75", Diameter 20"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give your hive a sweet update with the Varaluz Honeycomb Pendant. It features a colony of hexagonal Caramel Opaline Glass panels in variegated shades ranging from honey to violet. Bee-utifully arranged to create a different perspective from every angle, the ...
Inspired by a mix of Mid-century, modern, and pop art: Jonathan Adler creates signature pieces like the Robert Abbey Antwerp Pendant. A vintage panel detailing creates a unique groovy flair. Its metal shade is paired with fresh finishes and clean ...
Echoing the voluptuous silhouettes of Moroccan lanterns, the LightLove Tahrir Large Pendant instantly instills old world exoticness into new world interiors. Handmade in Egypt and India, Tahrir's organic pebble-like profile is wholly embellished with a punched-metal technique. The age old ...