Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Antonio Citterio, Toan Nguyen in 2009
- Die-cast aluminum head with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser
- Fused aluminum alloy body
- Extruded aluminum wall fitting
- Pantograph arm and adjustable head
- 3-step touch-sensor dimmer on head (off-100%-66%-33%-off)
- Pin-up installation, with 59" power cord
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 95
- Lumens: 275
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Anthracite, Black, Chrome, White
- 8 Watt (275 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 95 Color Temp: 2700K
- Fixture: Height 39.2", Extension Adjustable From 18.2", Adjustable To 39.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.