Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Task Lamp with Table Base is available with the following:
- Injection-molded methacrylate lens
- Aluminum and zamac body
- Extruded aluminium alloy stem
- ABS external cover on fused aluminum alloy base
- .11" anchoring steel cables on arm
- Touch on/off switch with optical sensor located in head
- Made with non-toxic paint and recyclable materials
- Swivel head rotates 355 degrees
- Pantograph arm rotates 360 degrees
- Daylight/motion sensor automatically adjusts its light output to brightness of work surface
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 95
- Designed by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen
- 325 lumens
- UL Listed
Finish: Anthracite, Chrome, Glossy Black, Glossy White
- Thirty 7.5 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 18.2"
- Shade: Width 3.9"
- Arm: Length 17.1"
- Base: Width 6.3"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F3311009, F3311030, F3311033, F3311057
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.