Designed by Antonio Citterio, the Flos Kelvin LED Table Lamp is an energy efficient task lamp with a friendly personality. It features an adjustable square head at the end of a smoothly extending pantograph arm. Choose between three finishes and either a clamp or drill-through desk support. Also available as the Kelvin LED Task Lamp with Table Base (sold separately).
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum head with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser
- Fused aluminum alloy body
- Pantograph arm and adjustable head
- 3-step touch-sensor dimmer on head (off-100%-66%-33%-off)
- 59" power cord
- LED Color Temperature: 2700K
- CRI: 95
- Lumens: 275
- UL Listed
- Designed by Antonio Citterio, 2009
- Thirty 120 Volt LEDs (8 total watts, included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...