FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Studio Italia Design is based in Italy and is a premier designer and producer of decorative lighting fixtures targeting the high end architectural and designer markets.
The Kelly Sphere Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Andrea Tosetto in 2013
- Finish: Matte White
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Sphere-shaped laser-cut metal shade
- Glossy Milk White diffuser
- Matte White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98.42" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Andrea Tosetto
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6.88"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.74", Diameter 15.74"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.42"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 6.88"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 19.68", Diameter 19.68"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.42"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 31.49", Diameter 31.49"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.42"
Manufacturer IDs: view
141303, 141304, 141305
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Introduce an element of Hollywoood Regency glam to your home with the Eurofase Novello Pendant. The hard geometrics of the polished rings gloriously gleam while spilling out from under the supple metallic-lined cotton shade, delivering an elegant centerpiece statment to ...
"The lamps projected the letters' poetic shadows on cylindrical canvases...a gesture full of significance since it reflects today's need for a dialogue and for the importance of leaving a mark," says fellow designer Luc Ramael. By using the Helvetica typeface, ...