Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Keistone Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- White linen glass shade
- 5 reversible wooden blades
- Cherry-Walnut blade finish
- TR39 handheld remote control (optional TW40 Wall Control available)
- 6 forward and reverse fan speeds
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4.5" downrod (longer lengths available)
- 60" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6466 cfm (high, 60" blades); 8895 cfm (high, 72" blades)
- Power usage: 30 watts (high, 60" blades); 29 watts (high, 72" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 214 cfm/watt (high, 60" blades); 304 cfm/watt (high, 72" blades)
- Energy efficient DC motor
- Ceiling slope up to 30 degrees (slope ceiling adaptor up to 52 degrees available)
- 80" lead wire
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: White Linen
Fan Blade Finish: Cherry-Walnut
Finish: Bronze Accent, Pewter
Blade Span: 60 inch, 72 inch
- Two 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 60 inch Option Downrod: Length 4.5"
- 60 inch Option Fixture: Height 19.2"
- 72 inch Option Downrod: Length 4.5"
- 72 inch Option Fixture: Height 19.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
FPD8088BA, FPD8088PW, FPD8089BA, FPD8089PW
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits. finishes. blade colors. sizes and control options customize ...
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan. designed by Ron Rezek. generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...
In rooms with low ceilings. the Period Arts Bodega Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light provides satisfying air circulation in a design based on the historic West Coast Arts & Crafts style. Its otherwise clean cylindrical housing has a rustic ...