FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Metal blades with a metal safety cage
- Fan head has a 13" diameter; fan has 90 degree left to right oscillation
- 3-speed wall control is standard equipment
- Can be used outdoors in covered locations; not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2139 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 53 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 40 CFM/Watt
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
KC-BN, KC-CR, KC-TB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Matthews Fan Company Bruna Parede Wall Fan is fashionably crafted to be mounted in small places so as to provide maximum directional airflow and substantial air circulation. The Bruna Parede Wall Fan features Cast Aluminum body and hand-balanced metal ...
The Matthews Fan Michelle Parede Wall Fan creates refreshing, energy-efficient air circulation by moving air outward from wall-mounted heating/ventilating/air conditioning vents. The Michelle Parede Wall Fan is suitable for installation in residential and commercial interiors.