Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Metal blades with a metal safety cage
- Fan head has a 13" diameter; fan has 90 degree left to right oscillation
- 3-speed wall control is standard equipment
- Can be used outdoors in covered locations; not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2139 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 53 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 40 CFM/Watt
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
KC-BN, KC-CR, KC-TB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits, finishes, blade colors, sizes and control options customize ...
Get stunning style with stratified Stella. Designed by Dave Ellis to add a cool and cooling effect in contemporary interiors, the Modern Fan Company Stella Ceiling Fan features an open, beehive-shaped structure encircling both the cylindrical glass shade and fan ...
Inspired by the vintage feel of early industrial America, the Craftmade Bellows IV Outdoor Wall Fan captures the traditional persona that inspired a bygone era. Made from solid steel, the Bellows IV Outdoor Wall Fan features a heavy-duty 3-speed oscillating ...