FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Kaye Oscillating Wall/Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Metal blades with a metal safety cage
- Fan head has a 13" diameter; fan has 90 degree left to right oscillation
- 3-speed wall control is standard equipment
- Can be used outdoors in covered locations; not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2139 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 53 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 40 CFM/Watt
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
KC-BN, KC-CR, KC-TB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A great fan for the great room. With a longer blade span (72"), a larger motor and enhanced housing, the Minka Aire Great Room Traditional Ceiling Fan efficiently circulates air in large interior spaces. The full function wall control features ...
A multifaceted centerpiece that beautifies and purifies. The Savoy Housing Vinton Air-Ionizing Fan D'lier offers a brilliant 3-part blend of chandelier, ceiling fan and air purifier that results in a cleaner, fresher interior space—and adds a touch of elegance as ...
A fan designed for the future pro athlete. The Craftmade Pro Star Basketball Kids Fan was designed for the athletic-minded child's room with its realistic basketball-shaped downlight kit, hoop and scoreboard (which doubles as a night light). Includes a hand-held ...