What appears as three individual sections of a shade is actually a continuous unfurling of a single form. Named after the snail, the Issey Miyake Katatsumuri Suspension contemporizes the segmented concept with Miyake's playful folding technique. Each crease and corner is accented from within by an energy efficient LED.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Katatsumuri Suspension is available with the following:
- White polycarbonate shade
- Square White Opal ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Driver included in light source
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 300 lumens
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
IN EI by Issey Miyake for Artemide