Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Karba 1 Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand woven kelim construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Size: 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option: Width 8.25', Length 11.5'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBKA1BEI056071, MTBKA1BEI066099, MTBKA1BEI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect fit for modern living areas. The Mat-The-Basics Puzzle Rug is made out of small pieces of old restored wool rugs that are fitted together perfectly and painstakingly hand stitched using leftover dyed yarns. The unique methods and materials ...