FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Karba 1 Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand woven kelim construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Size: 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBKA1BEI056071, MTBKA1BEI066099, MTBKA1BEI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-The-Basics Branch Rug features bare, multi-tonal branches emblazoned against a stormy grey or creamy white sky. The intricate pattern is machine made using a blend of soft New Zealand wool and subtly shiny viscose. After construction, the rug has ...