Like a marionette of light, the Eglo Kameo 1 Linear Suspension dangles 3 or 4 pendants from a uniquely designed ceiling canopy. Composed of a rod (or two, with the 4-light option) with suspension cables and short metal sleeves, the glass pendants are guaranteed hang straight for unhindered illumination.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Kameo 1 Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Metal frame
- Matte Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field cuttable cords
- Hang-straight cord sleeves
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Width 27.75", Depth 6.25", Length Adjustable To 31"
- 4-Light Option: Width 35.38", Depth 5.5", Length Adjustable To 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...