FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Kala Round Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Nani Marquina
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Collaboration between Nanimarquina and Care & Fair (organization dedicated to eradicating child labor in the rug manufacturing industry)
- Proceeds from sale of Kala Rug go to finance Care & Fair funded Amita School in Bhadohi, India
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Size: 4 ft 1 in Round, 6 ft 7 in Round
- 4 ft 1 in Round Option Item Diameter 49":
- 6 ft 7 in Round Option Item Diameter 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For hand tufted rugs, professional dry cleaning is not recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A truly queenly accent for modern living spaces. With its symmetry, soft lines and bright colors, the floral motif of the Nanimarquina Victoria Rug suggests both classic and contemporary influences--this gives it a Neo-Baroque sensibility ideal for brightening up a ...
The Nanimarquina Extended Rug expands design boundaries as it surrounds, deconstructs and modernizes a traditional Persian rug. The classic piece resides near the center, surrounded by a series of color blocks (which is a contemporary representation of the traditional rug's ...