Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Kakomi Elongated Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One stepped box-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One metal wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 5", Width 9.8", Depth 6.8"
- Shade: Height 5", Width 7.75"
- Plate: Height 4.75", Width 9.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
207821-03-G105, 207821-03-H105, 207821-05-G105, 207821-05-H105, 207821-07-G105, 207821-07-H105, 207821-10-G105, 207821-10-H105, 207821-20-G105, 207821-20-H105
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.