The Artemide Jupe Table Lamp provides crisp light and well-tailored style in modern bedrooms and living rooms. It features a molded, ribbed and sanded glass shade, which diffuses bright, even light that glints off the polished surfaces of the metal base. Designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Burr. Available in two sizes.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Jupe Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White molded, ribbed and sanded glass shade
- Polished Aluminum base and socket support
- Chrome plated steel stem and shade support
- On/off pull chain switch
- Optional inline dimmer on Clear cord
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Burr
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt G30 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small: Overall Height 16.25", Diameter 7.75"
- Large: Overall Height 20.5", Diameter 11"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...